Monday 9 August 2010

Are You Living A Healthy Lifestyle?



1. What's your fitness regimen like?
* I don't have one. I just can't find the time for it.
* Minimal. I don't have enough time to go to the gym regularly, but I walk (or run) around my village, play sports on the weekends, or do home exercises.
* Pretty good! I keep very active, I have a set workout regimen, and I also enjoy sports.

2. Do you get enough sleep?
* Nope. No rest for the wicked, unfortunately. I'm just so busy.
* I guess so, but not as much as I want.
* The full 8 hours! I like to make sure I'm well-rested.

3. What do you eat on a workday?
* Whatever's convenient, so that usually means fast food.
* It depends, really. Sometimes I buy fast food, sometimes I eat better meals at restaurants, and sometimes, I just bring food from home.
* Good food! Always good food. I make sure I have a balanced meal.

4. Are you on a diet?
* Nope! Food's one of the few things I have left that I enjoy right now; I'm not about to cut that out of my life, too.
* Yes! I'm kind of crash dieting a bit, cutting my carbs because I need to lose weight.
* Yes! It's a diet in the sense that I'm trying to get a good balance of every food group, and I'm trying to eat in moderation. It's all about keeping my body in tip top shape.

5. Do you drink a lot of water?
* No. I survive on coffee.
* Not a lot, but I do drink some water every day. I prefer other drinks.
* At least 8 glasses! I love how refreshing water is.

No comments: