Tuesday 11 May 2010

My Diet Advice

As a personal trainer, I was able to experience the love and hate relationship that my clients have with regard to their scale. I’ve always told this and I guess I have to repeat it over and over again. You can achieve your ideal weight through proper exercise and nutrition. That’s the best advice I would love to share with you and that only!

I know that there are diet manuals and books all over the place but do you think it will be beneficial to your health after awhile? Think about it.

I’ve listed below the Best Diet Tips that will help you lose some extra pounds but be sure to have an active lifestyle to compliment with it.

• Don’t confuse thirst with hunger. If you feel hunger pangs, try drinking 1-2 glasses of water first and see if that’s what your body needs.

• Remember, do not based your diet on junk food and you’ll receive adequate nutrition.

• Bananas have been getting flack for having a lot of sugar so people don’t eat them as much. While this is true, limited amounts means “five servings a week” and that goes for watermelons, pineapples, and mangoes, which also have high sugar content.

• If you are dining out, ask the chef/waiter for his best recommendation on the menu that has is gluten free and less carbs so you can still stick with your diet.

• Organic soda is still soda and stop eating before you are full.

No comments: